Over the next few months, then, you can look forward to hearing more on the Cycling Widows front…
- You’ll notice above that the original Cycling Widows book already has a shiny new, updated cover. I’ll shortly be making just a few changes to the text to bring it up to date as well.
- Prior to the launch of Cycling Widows 2, I’ll be putting out a free ebook called The Cycling Widow’s Survival Guide. This promises to be a bit of a treat for new & seasoned Cycling Widows alike, incorporating a handy Revenge Toolkit and dedicated Agony Aunt column – all tongue in cheek, of course!
- Once Cycling Widows 2 is out in ebook format, I’ll be looking to release books 1 & 2 together as a paperback.
You may not be into cycling yourself, but you may know a ‘cyclomaniac‘, or someone who’s living with one. If so, why not share the blog link and let them know they can bag a freebie in the coming weeks?
More info on the books’ release, along with a sneak peek, will be working their way to you on the blog soon.
Pass on the good news!
HOW to help SPREAD THE WORD…
- LIKE/REBLOG this post
- FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE to the blog
- LIKE/SHARE my Author Page on Facebook
- FOLLOW me on TWITTER